Adsense For All

INTRODUCTION- Earning Online

"Money Making Scams" are increasing day by day. You might have seen some webpages claiming to make you a millionaire within few days but to know how you must buy their secret. But is it really true? "From Rags to Riches"-- Is it possible in case of every person? My opinion is -- "NO". Just wonder- had it been real then everybody would be earning millions just spending couple of dollars buying the secret! But its not that way. Earning online is very hard then it seems. Before I knew the secret I too fell as victim of lots of scam companies. My experience-- Once I booked my copy for the secret but it never reached my door :(. And after a month or two when I opened the website to inquire about my purchase; to my surprise the webpage never existed. But still I wanted to earn online. So I used Google with some good keyword search and Google helped me learn about all that I wanted to know about earning online. So, with a view to protect you from those scams, prevent you from passing through the situations that I have passed I have opened this Hub. So, just sip your coffee and read along...

What is PPC? A brief description of Adsense.

So our first lesson has started. Before we start earning money online we should learn about PPC. I am not going into any hard or technical definition. Simply, PPC is the acronym for Pay-Per-Click. I think you might have got some idea about as the name itself suggests what it is. If not then continue reading... So PPC is simply a program participating in which you can earn money when someone clicks your advertisement shown in your websites or blog. In other words you get paid for selling space for ads on your sites.

Wait! You might ask --“But from where this advertisement are going to come?” The answer is itself the topic I am discussing now-- The “Pay-Per-Click” program. There are many PPC companies out today (and many scam/fraudulent companies too! So beware of them) which can make this program work for you, but today I am going to mention only one name. It is-- Google Adsense.

Google Adsense has became one of the most popular and effective program for website publishers to earn money without any investment. It is most genuine way to earn a decent income from home. This program is a combination of Pay-Per-Click and Pay-Per-Impression advertisement which means you get paid for valid clicks on the ads on your site or search results pages as well as impressions on your content pages.

One interesting fact is that you even don’t need to have a very large website to make money. Adsense also loves to work with small enthusiastic, hobby sites as well as with the biggies. So, its up to you what kind of site you want to make. In next lesson we will learn about setting up your own website.

Do it yourself- Create your own webpage

Now we are about to create your webpage! If you want you can buy your own "dot" com domain but even subdomains in free webhosting services works with Adsense. First of all you will have to register a domain. 110mb.com and freehostia.com offers free webhosting service; you can try there. Or you can try Blogger and Hubpages even works! To start with I would suggest you blogger rather than 110mb or freehostia. You can shift to a "dot com" domain name and your own web host when your site polpularity increases.Ofcourse there are some reasons for why I am asking you to go for blogger. Firstly if you don't have any knowledge in HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language) then don't go for 110mb or other such free web hosting sites. You would understand nothing. Rather go for blogger!

Here are 5 reasons why you should choose Blogger--

1. Blogger & Adsense are both products of Google. More chances of getting approved by Google Adsense!

2. You can pimp out your blog from thousands of cool themes or skins or templates (whatever you say!)

3. Easy to use. I mean very very easy to use. Just write and publish!

4. You can add lots of stuffs to it. For eg. check KoolTechz for the add-on "globe" which shows visitors location...just check it!

5. It is absolutely free of cost!!!

TIP FOR CHOOSING A URL:

When you select a url it is like: yoururl.blogspot.com (yoururl is the name of url you specified). First of all the name and URL should be unique and should include your primary keyword phrase. Secondly, both should be on point for your topic based. For example, if you dealing in a topic like "training for a parrot" so you should select a name like "Train Your Parrot"; as url you might use trainyourparrot.blogspot.com or train-your-parrot.blogspot.com

To make your blog look much more glamourous and make it look more like a website you may like to change the templates (A few Blogger default templates are boring!). You could find some good templates at Jackbook.com ! So check it out. If you have any problem creating your blog then just write to me. :D Next I am going to discuss about writing quality posts for your blog...