AdsenseTricks

The Trick For Adsense

1) Add good content

2) Do a SEO (Search EngineOptimization)

3) Improve the site layout


Writing good content is very simple. A need of 250 words would be important.

On my first day I made around $2,38. I was really happy and excited. But later the next day I made only $0.73 . So what was wrong?

It's because I had too much impression but only 1 click

So as I experimented,
1400 impresison with 1 click = $0.73
Then my cousin who had like 84 impressions and 6 clicks = $4.37
I was really pissed off at myself.
Therefore I started to understand about the new trick.
The lesser the impression , the more clicks , the better value for money.
Therefore I've changed and started taking down all of my google ads from websites who have a lot of page impressions.

Therefore the trick is putting on a website with like not much impressions.
And have like probably 10 clicks

You would probably be earning $10 us a day = $300 us
For now.
Then you can increase by 100 impressions and have 20 clicks

= $600 us
That would be more than enough for some people.


Therefore, in order for you to make money.
One ought to know different strategy.
I've yet to crack the code on having alot of impression

and alot of clicks.
Can somebody help a poor student out?
Who's trying to pay through college :(
Here is my site, what do you think or how I can improve it?
ADSENSE TIPS

more impression, less click
more impression, less click
less impression , more clicks
less impression , more clicks